5 Best Puppy Nail Clippers for 2021 (Expert Views)
Wild dogs never imagine getting a nail cut. So, what is actually the point of clipping dog nails? You may be wondering about it. Well, there are obvious reasons for you to trim the nails at home. Long nails really hurt the pet dog.
Let’s dive into the best puppy nail clippers and relevant health issues.
BOSHEL Puppy Nail Clippers:
The Boshel offers high quality and intuitive pet grooming solutions. They have brought this top drawer dog nail clipper. Professionals recommend it to the pet parents for well-grounded reasons. Unmatched reviews also tell a unique tale.
It suits any medium to large dog. The powerful structure is made to handle all tough and nasty dog nails. Comfortable use has set this one apart from the competitor brands. Thousands of contented pet owners go for it.
Overcuts no longer concerns you, thanks to its safety-stop blade. The safeguard plate prevents the nail from reaching into the clippers and accidentally, cutting the quick. Keep a careful eye on the dog’s behavior as well for foolproof security.
One cut as well as a clean-cut happens to be the motto. Super sharp stainless steel blades take care of all angles, small and large. Home grooming cannot be more comfortable. You need no puppy nail clipper beyond this one. The Boshel bids only deep blue color for it.
- Recommended by the professionals
- Tends to all nail sizes
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Safety guard system
- Stainless steel blades give a clean cut
- Slow clipping might break the nails on the sides
GoPets Nail Clippers for Dogs:
Attention to detail defines the GoPets products. They offer 25 years of deep experience in the pet supply industry. This clipper is made for years of troubleless use. What else can really a pet owner ask for?
A premium 3.5mm thick stainless steel matters a lot. Sit back and relax. Give an accurate cut every time. A quick sensor safety guard makes sure that there is no unnecessary accident involving the quick.
Great security puts your mind at ease if you are new at grooming. Comfortable grip and effortless cuts are natural advantages of GoPets clippers. The clipper has both small and large sizes and only one color.
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Non-slip handles for swift and accurate cuts
- Years of sharpness
- Replace or refund if dissatisfied
- Partial profit goes to animal charities
- Rough edges across the cuts require filing
- No replacement blades
Shiny Pet Nail Clippers for Dog:
Everyone is looking for the perfect nail clippers for little dogs. You have reached the right place. See the ultimate nail trimmers for the small dogs from the Shiny Pet. Style and quality are all in this puppy nail clipper.
Use this scissor-style clipper on dogs, kittens, puppies, birds, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, and bunnies. Superior safety and control characterize it. You need these features all the more while handling a small pet. It brings in razor-sharp blades, built of stainless steel.
The rubber-coated inside rings allow easy grip. Exert utmost control over the device. It is maneuverable with both hands. Take your copy of the E-BOOK on ‘how to cut dog nails’. A lifetime money-back guarantee is a great solace. It has no size and color variation.
- Lifetime money-back guarantee
- Suitable for both hands
- Excellent suit for small pets
- Tremendously sharp blades
- Sound control all along
- Only for the tiniest pets
- No nail guard. Nail guard is actually redundant in such a small device
Gonicc Puppy Nail Clippers:
The Gonicc started manufacturing pet products in 2000, for clients across 20 countries. This dog nail trimmer is certainly a wonderful addition to their 100+ home products. Sharp-edged blades and an anti-slip handle bid farewell to all worries.
The unlock feature blocks children from using it. No need to buy a nail file as it contains one. They are always by your side with a lifetime warranty on the product. This one has no size and color variation at all.
- Lifetime warranty
- Secret nail file
- Safety stop blade
- Lightweight design with non-skid handles
- Unlock protection for child safety
- The nail file often fails to come out easily
Fur Goodness Sake Dog Nail Clippers:
The Fur Goodness Sake was founded in 2012. They have outlined awe-inspiring dog products. These nail clippers are a great leap forward for them. This is the cheapest dog nail clippers with the highest performance. This low-budget nail trimmer takes care of all pet hygiene concerns.
It comes with powerful stainless steel blades. Safety gears and precise cuts are all yours now. Little pressure is all it takes to do the job in a smooth fashion. A strong grip on handles is meant to give you comfort. It has one size and color for all dogs.
- Pointed stainless steel blades
- Low price and lightweight
- Effortless pooch pedicures
- Sound grip
- Nail safety mechanism
- Lightweight clipper with less metal as well as longevity
- Check out the warranty
What is a Puppy nail clipper?
Puppy nail clippers are handheld manual devices, to trim down dog nails. Use it to slash down the redundant section of the nails. Three kinds of puppy nail clippers e are scissor-style, guillotine-style, and pliers-style. Each of these types has its own advantages.
What are the advantages of clipping puppy nails?
Let’s go through the pros of buying a dog nail trimmer.
- Inactive dogs grow long nails. See, wild dogs do not need any nail trimming. Intense outdoor activities automatically deplete the nail size. Otherwise, it needs regular clipping.
- Long nails cause discomfort. It creates clicking sounds on hard floors. And in some extreme cases, the nails tend to bend sideways or they often curl up and protrude back into the nail bed. It puts a cap on the dog’s movement. Broken and split-up nails are a common scenario.
- Long nails cause danger during human intimacy. Sharp ends lead to accidents and damages.
- Clipping sessions empower your relationship with the dog. Dogs barely let anyone near the paws. Their easiness means great bondage with you.
What to consider in a dog nail clipper?
There are several factors to weigh in before jump-starting a buying spree.
- Dog nail trimmers must correspond to the nail size. Small, medium, and large-sized dogs have distinct nail height and length. The clipper must be adequately coordinated with these aspects.
- Pliers-style nail cutters flawlessly fit all dogs. Guillotine-style better suits small and medium ones. Moreover, there are scissor-style clippers mostly for little dogs.
- Consider handling comfort as well. Simply, go for an easily maneuverable dog nail trimmer.
- The nail thickness also matters. A large nail cutter is a must for thick nails. Small or medium devices pain you, due to the characteristic toughness of thick nails.
What happens if you don’t trim a dog’s nails?
Dog nail clipping is mandatory. You simply cannot write off this grooming segment. There are some pragmatic concerns for both of you.
- The nails may curve back into the nail bed. It genuinely impairs his movement.
- Uncut nails are more likely to split into sections. It gives rise to pain, infection, bleeding, and so on.
- Long nails naturally grow long quicks. The bigger the quick, the more difficult it is for you to trim it. You have to be ever watchful not to hurt the dog.
- Weigh in the scratching from the nails during intimacies. A sudden move can cause damage to your skin. Your dog might incidentally harm another person or animal, in a social setting.
- Long nails give forth to a clicking sound as the dog walks on a hard floor. It disturbs.