Custom leather dog collar can be one the most posh things your dog could wear. These handmade collars are usually superior in quality. On top of that, you can get exactly what your dog needs.
Normal dog collars do not promise any of those above mentioned amenities. Your daily walks with the dogs becomes more enjoyable for you with a personalized leather dog collar.
Personalized Soft Leather Dog Collar
1. You can put on name and phone number
2. Several designs are also available
3. Most popular personalized leather dog collar
This is indeed the most popular custom leather dog collar that you will see in the market. You can chisel in name, contact number and other texts of your choosing. They also allow a bunch of heart warming text styles for you.
In a word, they have taken the personalization to another height.
You can also imprint bone, paw or heart shapes on it. Interestingly, this extra design will not cost you any additional charges. They guarantee your full satisfaction upon purchase. The collar comes in four different sizes and six colors.
Handmade Genuine Leather Collar for Dog
1. Ultra lightweight
2. Suitable for both dogs and cats
3. Round shape gives an elegant appearance
Do you want a real lightweight collar? Go, get this one. It weighs only 57 grams. It has the widest range of neck circumference for your cats and dogs alike. There are seven sizes covering neck girth from 6 inches to 21 inches.
So, no matter what pet you have, you can surely purchase one of their collars.
Super soft genuine leather blesses its physical structure. This is a rolled dog collar which is a great fit for any long haired dog. Its shape is especially useful for preventing tangling of the fur. The leather collar brings in a unique style and quality. It is highly malleable and elegant. There are 13 colors for you to pick from.
IDOOLS Personalized Genuine Leather Dog Collar
1. Prime quality leather
2. Neoprene padded for better comfort
3. Reflective lights for superior safety
Are you looking for premium standard leather dog collars? Well, it should belong to the top of your list. This customized collar pledges outstanding craftsmanship. On top of that, you get a neoprene pad.
You know neoprene belongs to the synthetic rubber family and is known for exclusive softness. Your dog will taste the ultimate form of comfort.
It also reflects light. So, low light conditions such as morning and evening walks do not cause inferior visibility. You can maintain better dog safety thanks to the reflective design. It has a quick snap buckle with a safety lock.
Wearing the collar is ever easier. Adjustable holes give you an obvious edge to cover several neck sizes. The collar has three sizes.
Custom Leather Dog Collar
1. Tenacious leather dog collar
2. Brass buckle and D-ring
3. Adjustable holes
If you need the most durable leather choices, here comes your best shot. Regal Dog Products use northern US saddle leather for a thicker as well as enduring piece.
Besides, the brass buckle and D-ring are meant for lasting use. Brass also substantially boosts up the appearance value. This is a fitting choice for any tough dog out there.
Rolled leather edges put no rough sensation on the neck of the puppy. Rather these hand finished edges ensure high quality comfort. You want a flashy look on your dog, you better go for this one.
The adjustable holes make sure you can use it for a long time to come. Change in neck circumference is never a worrying issue for you. It has three colors and five sizes.
OYASUMI Handmade Personalized Dog Collar
1. Gold nameplate
2. Laser engraved name and contact number
3. Padded leather
Posh looks can only be derived from a gold touch. Do you believe in gold? This customized dog collar brings in a gold personalized nameplate. You can put the dog name along with a contact number on this plate.
The engraving process is done with a laser machine. The leather is genuinely dependable and it comes with padded protection as well. There are four sizes available for it.
Advantages of a tailored leather dog collar:
There are several reasons for you to go for a customized leather dog collar. These are-
- Dog sizes vary to a great extent. A common size collar may not accurately fit your puppy. A tailored dog collar is a solution in this situation.
- Leather displays high quality tastes all along. If it is a handmade leather dog collar, suddenly your dog looks super prestigious. Genuine leather maintains a distinguished appearance.
- We should not forget the long lasting service of leather items. Once you purchase a customized leather dog collar, it will deliver a lifetime of utility.
- You have the liberty of choosing a specific design of your liking.
Disadvantages of a customized leather dog collar:
There are several disadvantages as well-
- Leather is a costly product. Customization also adds up some value. So, it will cost you a healthy sum.
- Handmade leather dog collars can rarely be a locally manufactured item. Hence, the price is usually high.
- If you measure the dog incorrectly, the collar may not be very useful.